Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Last Week

Can you believe that this is the last week of school? Kevin went in with the boys on Tuesday to celebrate Benny's birthday, since the kid has a summer celebration. The treat was Oreos and little ice cream cups, both of which have passed the allergy test. (I am still amazed at what will and will not.)

Benny, on the last day of school, still did not do the morning "Wiggle Giggle" song, but he did speak up in class, and had fun with his friend Joey on the playground. I wish I could have seen Kevin in there. Everything is so small, and I had a hard time bending my back the whole two and half hours when I was in there a few months back. I'm glad he was able to go, and I know Ben was, too.

Louie and Benny brought so much stuff home with them: their cubby name tags, their placemats for snack time, and a bunch of crafts from the last week. I wonder what to hold on to and what to take pictures of. I'm sure it'd be neat to see all that stuff years down the road, but this is just the beginning of year and years worth of stuff...maybe it's not a big deal in the grand scheme of things, but one of the things I go back and forth about. Chances are, I'll take a picture of most of it, and just save a few things. I'm getting better about my rat packing in my old age.

No comments: