- I quietly wake up Louie and Benny at 7am so that Charlie can get a few more minutes of shut-eye (this doesn't always work).
- They come down to the living room where their clothes are laid out, often items that they have picked out the night before.
- They eat breakfast, usually cereal or cinnamon toast with juice.
- I have to remind them (multiple times) to be quiet when brushing their teeth because Meredith's room is right by the bathroom.
- If need be, they put on their coats, hats, gloves; put their backpacks by the front door; then plop down on the couch to watch Arthur or Martha Speaks.
Of course, I jumped right in and joined in the fun. Not sure if this is something that they have learned from their crazy mother, or if it's something already hardwired into them.