Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Putting a knot at the end

I'm not sure if it's the cabin fever, having three boys, or being in my 12th trimester, but I'm getting to the end of my rope. I feel bad for the boys, I feel bad for Kevin, heck, I feel bad for pretty much anyone I come in contact with!

I keep thinking that once the weather warms up we'll be outside with more to do, they'll get worn out, take great naps and get good nights of sleep and all will be good. I don't know what else to hope for!

Not sure what's going on with Louie. All of them really, but I don't know why all of a sudden the five-year-old has finally decided to cash in his "terrible twos" check. The kid does not listen. I guess it's not fair because I can be more lenient with Benny and Charlie because I kind of expect the "wild man" and the "baby" to act like that, but Lou usually does a good job in listening and not throwing tantrums.

Maybe I just need to get a nap.

No comments: