Wednesday, September 8, 2010

It's a Different World

Today we set off for the zoo to meet our friends Owen and Eli...er...sans Owen. And sans Louie and Benny. Such a weird thing, but no one seemed to mind (don't tell the older brothers!).

Actually, Charlie and Eli had a great time together I'm sure that there were people who thought they might be brothers themselves. I know these guys missed their brothers, but I also think that it is something that all younger siblings secretly desire: the chance to make decisions. Where to go, what animals to see, when to eat lunch. When all the guys are together their opinions get pushed to the wayside.

It was such a great trip, the boys entertained themselves, Meredith got a kick out of all the animals and enjoyed the train--as long as I was holding her, and Amanda and I got to hang out. Win-win-win situation for everyone!

No comments: