Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I'm a Big Kid Now!

This picture makes it seem like Char-Bear is a little nervous about going to school. That was not the case whatsoever.

We get there and he says, "I love preschool!" already. He drops off this bookbag in his cubby, takes his teacher's hand and says, "I'll see you in a couple hours." I had to stop him to give him a hug! Louie and Benny stuck to my leg until I pried them, and then they were fine, but they didn't go willingly into the room. This kid is ready!

This has been three years in the making. He's wanted a bookbag and has wanted to go to school like his brothers for as long as he can remember. No fear. Meredith may be worse. She bee-lined into the classroom as we were trying to take this shot. They may need to institute a 2-year-old class so she doesn't flip out next school year!

No comments: