Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Superb Owl '10

Uncle Denny and Aunt Sherry hosted another great party this year. The group was an overwhelmingly Colts crew, save for me and the boys and a couple of others. Well, we never got out of Charlie what he wanted, but I'd be pretty surprised if he did anything different than his brothers!

Halfway through the game (when it looked like the Colts were going to run away with it) Benny decided to switch sides. For whatever reason that frustrated me. I don't care who you're rooting for, but don't be a bandwagoneer! I think it's important to stick to your guns when making decisions, even if it is as unimportant as who's going to win the Superb Owl.

And you can see how much I actually cared about the game, considering the following are the only pictures I took:

"So Gracie, who are you rooting for," asks Andy.

"I don't care. Give me some soup," says Gracie.

"I love these shoes, Mere. Where did you get them?" asks Gracie.


P.S. Joanie came up with the "Superb Owl" a while ago and I thought it was a great name to take the place of the ridiculous rules put in place by the nfl.

P.P.S. I often like to pretend that the girls are in a Look Who's Talking movie.

No comments: