Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Magical Power of Kids' PJs

Louie came home from school yesterday telling us that his music teacher informed us that if he wore his pajamas backwards when he went to bed that night that he wouldn't have school the next day. As soon as he walked out of the bathroom after taking a shower he showed us that not only was his shirt on backwards (easily visible) but his pants were, too (he showed us the tag).

It worked!!

I heard the boys up in their room when I got up with Meredith this morning--a snow day and they were playing up in their room?! These pjs are amazing!

While the boys were playing oh-so-nicely by themselves Meredith noticed the snow. I don't know why this surprises me so much. She couldn't take her eyes off the white stuff that is still falling pretty heavily in our yard. I tried to take pictures, but to get good ones of her and the snow I had to take the flash off so it is kind of blurry. Here's one of each:

She was so excited, I wish it would have turned out clearer!

The excitement is shown, but she's washed out with the flash. Ah...one day a digital SLR will be a reasonable price!

Some of what she was seeing. I'll take another picture later because the snowfall has gotten even heavier than when this was taken.

No comments: