Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Couple of Updates

  1. Here is the link for the bumblebee pencil topper. It's cute to make even if it's not Valentine's Day. Charlie and Benny ended up making their own, but used two pencils so that it could be a finger puppet! (They came up with that all on their own :)
  2. Here are some more pictures of the icicles outside. I wish that I had some way to show you how big they really are, especially in diameter. Maybe I could just tell you that the big icicle there is as long as three Merediths and about as wide as one...ok, that's an exaggeration, but when I went to knock them off this morning I was concerned for my well-being. Those suckers are huge! They are thick and heavy and I was glad that I didn't go bonkers in knocking them off, hitting the house with them because I could have broken some windows!

No comments: