Monday, November 1, 2010

On Saturday, Part Two

Later that day we headed to a friend's birthday party. The whole family was invited and we were all excited.

The birthday boy wanted a "spooky" party and so Louie wore a black hooded cape with black pants and a black shirt and a scary mask that Benny wore last year with his skeleton costume. Benny was Batman, scarier in his mind than the lion costume he was going to wear for trick-or-treating. Charlie wore Spiderman, a costume that I'm afraid is going to be his daily uniform from now on. Meredith wore a puppy costume with a bow in its ear to make it a little more girly, but much cuter than spooky.

They had great Halloween games that included lots of gross body parts, which is absolutely perfect for these party guests. The birthday boy's mom is a great storyteller and she had the kids on edge listening to every word.

Everyone had such a great time and I wish that I had pictures of all the fun (and gore), but I was the party photographer, not for my astounding picture-taking abilities but I was just at the right place at the right time. As for the awesome-ness of the costumes and the party itself, you'll just have to take my word for it :)

No comments: