Monday, November 8, 2010

Loving the Time Change

I kind of feel like we were cheated out of a fall. The weather went from blazing hot to chilling temperatures as the days passed by--no crisp mild days that I love about this time of year. Along with that, the quickly dissolving hours of daylight have made it difficult to get motivated to do anything.

All that changed today--the first Monday after the time change. Waiting for the boys' ride to school and it is a bright morning. The kids are confused because they remember just a few days ago it was pitch black out. "Is it Monday?" they ask. "Do we have school today??"

This is good for all of us. We're better rested (at least for the time being) and more motivated to get things done. Well, I know I am! And I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this isn't just a passing phase.

No comments: