Monday, August 24, 2009

Still Kicking Away

Here Louie is doing a corner kick. I think that's what it's called. I played years and years and years ago, but have lost any knowledge of the game that I may have possessed.

He definitely seemed more at ease during this game. Whereas most of the kids on both teams would do a little dribbler kick, Louie would crush it down field. In the right direction, this time.

You can see in this picture how serious Lou is with the game. He's still learning about what his job is, but he takes on the task with such intensity. I love it.

The Blue Racers had another victorious game, this one being a complete match. At the end, many of the parents ran onto the field, made an arch and all the kids ran through giving high fives. At first I thought they were doing the spanking machine! The shock of what was going on glued me to my lawn chair. This should be an interesting season!

No comments: