Monday, August 24, 2009

Babies galore!

Grace, Reagan, Eva & Meredith

Abbe is due in a month and Sunday was one of her baby showers. She had a lot of little guest there to help her get ready for this life-changing experience! All these babies were born within two months of each other.

These two cuties were born one month from each other, exactly: Grace on May 13th and Reagan on April 13th.

These beauties were born a few days apart: May 28th and June 1.

Everyone was saying that this should be an annual photo op. I wish I would have taken a picture of all those who were standing in front of the couch snapping pictures and gawking at the little ladies on the couch. I can't imagine what the babies were thinking!

I'm just so excited for Meredith to have such a great group of friends to grow up with! We have another little Grace that was born last week to join the crew, and then Abbe and Jimmy's Jay will be here in September. If only we knew a few more boys for Jay...but in a year he'll be running around with my boys so I guess it doesn't matter much.

Here is Jay's ultrasound:

I think he'll fit in with mis tres hijos real nice...