Thursday, August 27, 2009

One Last Outing

Okay, it's not that awful. It's just that things are going to change quite a bit come Monday when Louie heads off to kindergarten. We met our buddies Owen and Eli at Sharon Woods today for playing pirates in the park. Some of us came better prepared than others....sorry, Owen! We'll get our act together for next time.

Here are a few pictures from our day:

I bet Amanda got a really great picture of Eli and the bridge here.

The boys were surveying the land for anything and everything to throw in the creek. I wonder if Meredith will follow suit, or if her wiring will win out and she'll...what do girls do at the creek?

We've got some happy campers on our hands. It was very hot today!

I wanted to take a picture of something different than what I had been taking, and this is what I came up with.


I guess by looking at their little selves it reminds me of how quickly this all will change.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I love the legs picture! Way to change it up! Can you send me a copy of that one?!