Sunday, May 2, 2010

Entering a Third Decade

It's hard for me to fathom I'm at an age that I remember my parents turning. The fact that I am 30+ was solidified when my brother Billy celebrated a birthday this month. Here are some pictures from the somewhat rainy day, that could have been a heck of a lot worse! His girlfriend Lisa threw a Tex-Mex themed party and what a fun theme it was!

Two things to take from this picture: the deck was covered by a big blue tarp and the boys played baseball 93% of the time we were there. The other 7% was taken by eating.

Although it was Billy's party, the show was stolen by the dogs and babies. Here's Billy's dog Bullet welcoming guests.

Charlie was dressed like Alvin for some reason. I told the boys that they could dress up (I was wearing my cowboy boots) and this is what Charlie came up with. The back of his shirt says "mama."

Everybody was excited to eat!

Here's my cutie-pie niece with her Scuba Steve.

Bullet + Zissou = Best Friends

How big's Meredith? Sooo big!

My brothers

Uncle Josh was using Meredith's leg for a guitar

This Hollywood lady has a birthday coming up, too!

No comments: