Friday, September 5, 2008

It's on its way out (finally!)

Last Saturday and Sunday nights Charlie and I were up the majority of the sleeping hours because the poor little guy had these terrible coughing fits every time he was in the horizontal position. I soon joined him in this state of illness and the thought occurred to me that if I was feeling this bad, how terrible it must be for a 13-month-old to be going through this!

This week has gone by in a blur. I felt like that commercial a few years back where they had cartoon characters with colds whose heads were like balloons and were walking in clouds. The days dragged on because the boys didn't want to cooperate and didn't understand what Mommy was going through. They flew by because by the time Kevin got home I realized I hadn't done much more than feed and clothe the boys.

Luckily for Charlie, he's been sleeping through the night and is down to having only a runny nose. My voice is a bit raspy with a cough, but I too am so much better than I was at the beginning of the week. Keep your fingers crossed that the other two rascals and their papa don't get it now!

No comments: