Saturday, September 13, 2008

I need motivation, people!

I'm not sure of the exact date, but I do know that a year ago last Derby Weekend we were working on the boys' Crosley room. It is still not finished. But part of the reason is because some of the major things that need to be accomplished are painting, and I just don't feel right painting and then having them sleep in there. I need to suck it up and have them sleep on the couch for a night or two!

Here are a couple of the pictures of things that need to get done.

This poor scoreboard has no clock and need ads up top. The painter's tape has been there for 16 months. I think the recommended time limit is 14 days.

These are stadium seats that desperately need a roof. Not too hard, is it?

I would sincerely appreciate you asking me how it's going whenever you remember. I think that may be the motivation I need--constant reminders! Thanks for your help in advance :)


See how good my husband is at painting clouds? It wasn't always this way, but he has truly mastered the art. He can be hired out by the hour.

No comments: