Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Connections

My Grandpa gave my mom a "brag book" my grandma had when I was little. Being the first born, I dominated the book and it was neat to see a small window into that part of my life that I was not completely aware of. What's also neat is to see that there's a pretty good chance that Charlie is my baby.

Yes, I realize that I was present during the gestation and birthin' of my three sons, but when you see a picture of yourself and then a picture of your baby and see all the similarities, you begin to fully realize how babies are amazing miracles.



OK, maybe he doesn't look like me at all, but when your firstborn is the exact replica of your husband and your middle-born is made from the same mold as your brother, you start looking for similarities where there might not be any.

No comments: