Monday, April 19, 2010

We'll See

There weren't any of Charlie's diapers in the diaper bag and Meredith was taking a nap and I didn't want to wake her, so he's wearing Big Boy Underpants right now. Elmo, in fact. He was so excited, he called Kevin to tell him that he was wearing underwear "on my BUTT." He's too funny.

I don't think that we'll be doing this all the time now, but I'm not going to make a big production out of it like I did with Louie. We can halt our lives for a week, setting the timer for 15 minutes, singing the potty song and trying to get the kid to go.

He'll figure it out, I know. We'll just take it one day at a time. And if we really do "run out" of diapers like he thinks, I'm sure he'll realize how uncomfortable wet pants are. Especially the corduroys he's wearing now!

No comments: