Friday, July 18, 2008

3 Lil' Monkeys

I forgot to include these from last Sunday--pictures of mis tres hijos doing what they love best, and that is act like monkeys! Charles didn't appreciate the mask as much as his brothers, but he certainly thought it was funny that everyone around him looked like a chimp. Personally, they're really creepy because they are not exactly cartoon faces...they look real and then you have real blue eyes behind them blinking and looking around. I kept saying , "That's so scary--I MEAN CUTE! Yes, you guys sure are funny!" I didn't want them to think I didn't like them in their masks, but boy, I couldn't control my mouth when my brain was thinking that this is perfect fodder for some wacked-out nightmare.

Here are some pics of my creepy--I mean super-cute chimp boys:





No comments: