Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Pretty proud of myself

It's not saying a whole lot, but I'm pretty proud of myself that I got Lou's 4th birthday picture taken and it's not five months after his birthday! Here are some shots of the grown up boy. It was not as easy as it was two weeks ago with Charlie, but I have to admit that he was very good during the shoot.
Can you believe that it's been four years since this guy entered the world?!













I didn't go nuts and buy a bunch of pictures like I did with Charlie. It was a rough ending to a fairly good trip to the picture place. Lou and Ben were shrieking while running around being destructive, Charlie was crying, and I was having a big guilt trip because this very nice photographer seemed upset that I've never bought more than the basic pkg. from her, but I bought the whole kit and caboodle from the other. My apologies for the haphazard look of this post. I am not going to get creative with the layouts any more! (To get a better look at the pics you can click on the image.)

So dapper!

No comments: