Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Catchin' up with Art

I've been trying to take pictures of all the art work the boys have made this fall. I have stacks and stacks of it laying around, so I'm hoping that I'll be soon caught up on the documenting of that. Here is the start:

A few weeks back the boys went to pick out pumpkins with Grandma and Grandpa R. and there they each got an art kit that came with stick-on foam shapes that the boys made pictures with.

Benny's--he was really proud of his headstones and the pumpkin face.

Charlie's

Louie brings home very little art, compared to the past three years. For this, I am sad, but I was extremely impressed with still art. Maybe once they hit first grade they focus on their art for a little longer, rather then turning it out like a factory.

Lou made this when we were at Aunt Jill and Uncle Nick's earlier this month. Aunt Jill always gets the neatest craft supplies for the kids to make stuff with.

Charlie's connect-the-dot bug

Lou's--sorry, it's sideways

Another of Louie's. Not sure why it's sideways again. This is a good representation of how he's changed about Halloween. It's definitely getting scarier!

No comments: