Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I need to start writing stuff down

There are so many times during the day that I think, "Hey! That would be really great to put on the blog because it's (funny/cute/insightful into our kids)." But it doesn't happen because I forget too much.

I apologize for those of you who have been looking for updates on casa llena lately. Things have been ludicrous in our household! I have boatloads of pictures waiting to be uploaded onto the blog and, if I can remember, good stories as well.

One thing I did remember was that Lou was talking about something and he said that he was going to be "warm as a cucumber." For whatever reason that kind of grossed me out, but also reminded me how when kids are expanding their vocabulary they are like ESL students. So funny.

I'll be updating as much as I can over the next few days--stay tuned!

No comments: