Wednesday, June 17, 2009

3 Personal Trainers

I got this great dvd that allows me to get a pretty good workout without joining a gym. Fortunately for me, I have three guys who have signed up for the job of being my personal trainer!

I don't have enough "equipment" for all of us, so they use canned goods, and that seems to work well. I really wish I could have video taped them working out for you all to see. So incredibly hilarious. At one point Charlie couldn't figure out how move his feet and his arms that had the canned goods in it at the same time. He put the cans down and went into double-time to catch up.

Comments heard during the workouts:
  • Louie: I didn't have a baby in my belly, so I don't need to do all of it.
  • Benny: Why does this hurt my legs?!
  • Charlie: Woo-hoo!
Ben spent the majority of the time on the couch watching and critiquing the rest of us. But they all joined in at some point and it was a nice "group" activity. I'm hoping that their enthusiasm keeps up to keep me motivated!

No comments: