Monday, October 6, 2008

Funny Phrases

Ben started saying (all the time): " No way, Hoo-zay!" Yeah, that kid's going to need help in Spanish.

Lou woke up the other night with bad dreams. "I was being chased by scarecrows with pumpkin heads!" Ok, not fair for laughing, but this boy couldn't have been more thrilled with putting up fall and Halloween decorations, and now they're keeping him up at night.

Ben is calling for me as I'm about about to step in the shower. I wrap a towel around myself and peek out the bathroom door. He looks at me strangely, then says, "You know you're going to have to take that off when you take a shower, don't you?"

Lou woke up at 4:45am this morning. Whaa? I couldn't even pretend that I cared. He must have went out on the couch and fell asleep. After we were all up he said, "I counted the sheeps in my head!"

Charlie doesn't say a whole lot, but he is pure comedian. My words won't do it justice, so I'm working on a video clip that I can upload for you soon. Stay tuned!

No comments: