Tuesday, August 5, 2008

How could I have forgotten?


I used to have a site at a place that keeps track of a baby's developments. For the life of me I can't remember what it was called, but it wouldn't let me upload many pictures so I switched to a blog. The nice thing about that other site, though, was that you could see how the baby grew and all the new things he was doing.

Charlie had his one year doctor's appointment a while back and I forgot to update you on how he's doing! So, better late than never, here are his stats:
  • He weighs 22 lbs., 10 oz.
  • He's 29 " long--in the 25%
  • He still has a big noggin
He seems to be about the same size as Ben and Lou were at this point, but after hearing that he's in the 25 percentile for height I did notice that he doesn't own any "short pants." They all just make it look like he's going for the surfer dude look.

No comments: