Monday, June 9, 2008

Things that make me happy


This is a picture of Louie's "chicken nugget people." It's the name that I gave them because that was the first thing I saw when he began creating them earlier this year. Although they looks like they could be monsters (in fact, the one looks like the electro-monster from Scooby Doo), they are usually people in our family. He takes a lot of time in creating each person and if you look closely you can see that there are three spots on the face, but one is different than the other two, differentiating eyes and nose. I have another one that I kept that has Daddy, Mommy, Louie, Benny and Charlie on it. I can't help but smile when I look at it. I wonder what goes through kids' minds when they're drawing. I love that Louie is still in a place where he can create in whatever manner he wants, drawing what he sees. And what he sees is a world inhabited by chicken nuggets.

No comments: