- Was that hit in the World Serious??
- The Giants? They were playing football on TV at Uncle Denny's house. For the Super Bowl.
- Number three! That's Babe Ruth!
- Mickey? Like Mickey Mouse? Mickey Mouse Clubhouse? (after Kevin explained that it was Mantle who hit a home run.)
- I don't know those guys. I know Babe Ruth, but I don't know those guys (after seeing a few home runs hit in the 1980s).
- That's Ken Griffey, Jr. and Ken Griffey, Jr.'s daddy.
- Spwended Spwenter?
- Didn't you go to that game? (A Cubs game that happened two years ago--half of Lou's lifetime.)
- STRAWberry?! Why his name is Strawberry?
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Overheard during "The 50 Greatest Home Runs"
My dad gave us a VHS tape called "The 50 Greatest Home Runs." The boys love watching it. Here are some bits a pieces of the conversation during the viewing: