Friday, July 22, 2011

Celebrating with "Tom and Jerry"

After putting a lot of work into Benny's Star Wars party, I was kind of wiped out. Because of that, I didn't put a lot of effort into the boys' request for a Tom & Jerry party family. I'm mad at myself because what a great theme! It is something that all in attendance watched and loved and we could have had a lot of fun with it. As I look back, I'm going to say that we did the episode where Tom and Jerry hang out by the pool in California. Some mayhem ensues, but we just skipped that party, which is a fortunate thing because who wants either Tom or Jerry to have a bad birthday party? (By the way, Benny is "Tom" and Charlie is "Jerry.")

My beautiful goddaughter, Maggie, who just loves the water!

Not sure what the girls were doing here. All the kids sat at the kids table and that is fun for them and the parents actually get to eat their dinner.

The sad excuse for party decorations. I really don't think they minded.

Benny and his godmother, Aunt Joanie

The kids with Grandpa and Grandma

Charlie and his godmother, Aunt Erin

No comments: