Monday, November 2, 2009

It Is November

My sister's wedding has come and gone and now I can start putting back together the blog that I have slacked on for...about a month. We have some great pictures of the last few weeks I want to share. I may not get too many details right, or maybe even at all. I don't want to spend the next month recapping!

Here is a picture of the kids in their Halloween costumes. They wore them about three times, even though they didn't officially go trick-or-treating. We went to our zoo's HallZOOeen, Ben and Lou each had a school Halloween parade, and then Joanie and Josh had all the kids wear costumes to their rehearsal dinner. I think everyone was worried that the kids were going to miss out on the holiday, but the definitely got their fill! In case you're not able to figure it out, Meredith was a giraffe, Benny was a skeleton (he wasn't able to wear his mask at his parade), Charlie was a monkey (Curious George that all three boys have now worn), and Louie was SpiderMan, probably the most popular costume we saw this year!

Check back soon for more pictures!

No comments: