Monday, July 12, 2010

Vacation 2010

My cousin was scheduled to be married on the 4th of July on Cape Cod. At this point, I'm not sure exactly how many hours it is from our home, but I'll tell you how long it actually took!

We are very fortunate that my parents graciously offered to take Meredith on their flight to Boston, before driving into Brewster, MA. Taking the lil' one out of the equation definitely made things easier, although we missed her terribly.

Our first stop was in Washington, DC; then on to Cape Cod where we stayed in a house in Brewster. After a week there we left for home and went the Buffalo, NY, route. We saw Niagara Falls and then headed home. About 3,000 miles tucked under our collective belt. Stay tuned as I start uploading pictures and type up the memories of our family trip.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

3000 miles! Impressive undertaking! And, you found your camera?!