Monday, March 17, 2008

Does this look like play-doh to you?

I wanted to make the boys green pancakes for breakfast or something really cool (putting green food coloring in their cereal milk seemed pretty gross), but Charlie was up at least five times for some unknown reason last night so the morning hours were not all too productive.

So it got to be dinner time and you know what they ended up with? Green eggs. And no, we didn't have any ham, so I made biscuits and sausage. It didn't really seem all that edible, I have to admit.

Ben's plate.

Before they tried it, both were very excited.

It was all show for Louie. For anyone who knows Benny they can attest to the fact that he'll eat pretty much anything--and it'll stay down. Ben ate both Ben and Lou's eggs. I probably won't make them again.

I found a picture of one the eggs Lou decorated.

No comments: